Sunday, August 22, 2010

Vintage Autumn

One of the trends that rocked this season's runways, was the 50's. Handbags, kitten heels, skirts, clinched waist and sexy curves have returned with the help of Louis Vuitton, Prada, Erdem, Jason Wu to name a few. The 50's remind me of beauties like Sophia Loren, Marilyn Monroe, Grace Kelly and of course Brigitte Bardot. Which reminds me about the exibition of Grace Kelly's amazing wardrobe at Victoria and Albert Museum in London(17th April-26 September 2010). From her glorious days in hollywood to her Oscar gown that she wore in 1955, everything is on display, even her over 50 outfits which includes hats, jewellery and original Hermès Kelly bag!!!
As I was sitting in my Marie Claire office and going through their old issues, I saw this awesome shoot which speaks perfectly well for this vintage season. Check it out...




No comments:

Post a Comment