Monday, August 9, 2010

Fall 2010's TO-KILL-FOR pieces

Isabela Marant is giving me sleepless nights!!! I keep dreaming and thinking about her Fall collection. Her parkers, her slim pants, her beautiful blacks are soo hard to forget that I just keep staring, totally mesmerised! Her clothes are so easy, so comfortable, so basic and yet super chic.
I love the fifties and so it is obvious that I totally loved Fall 2010 trends. Therefore, I have drawn out this Fall's 10 pieces I would kill, murder, cheat, lie for!
Check out the list:
(1)Alexandder Wang's leather pouch/clutch.

(2)Zipper pants from Acne.

(3)Be a movie star in Givenchy's amazingly awesome red gloves.

(4)Derek Lam's fringed boho belt.

(5)Gray parker/jacket by Isabela Marant(she had to be on the list!), is so chic and casual.

(6)Giambattista Valli's ruffle skirt in this beautiful colour.

(7)Printed tights by Anna Sui

(8)Isn't this Erdem lace-maxi dress in divine gray to kill for?

(9)This tiny chain metal pouch by Dolce and Gabbana remind me of the ones that my grandmother used to have.

(10)Vivienne Westwood's paper hats are so insane! I love them.

Pictures are ffrom style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment