Sunday, July 25, 2010

Playlist

I was just watching Lady Gaga's Alejandro. That woman is insane man!!! I am personally, not a big fan of her music, but what I like is that this Lady's got some freakin guts!!! Her costumes are amazingly outstanding, from Poker Face to Telephone to Alejandro now.
Talking about my playlist, I have been in a very hippie/folksy mood. I have passed over the whole One Republic & Death Cab phase(which stayed for long) & currently addicted to guitars(I am good at letting my guitar collect dust you see). So the top three songs I am currently listening to are:
1)Soul Sister- Train (Train's back!!)
2)The Reeling- Passion Pit (The video is insane!!)
3)Billionaire- Travie McCoy feat. Bruno Mars (Bruno Mars is soo cute!)

Here is a peek into Alejandro's big designer names. Styling by Nicola Formichetti.
Binocular head piece by Nasir Mazhar, Blaclack Cape by Alexander McQueen.

Gun Bra by Samuel Menkes, Black Pants by Francesco Scogna Miglio, Heels by Pleaser.

No comments:

Post a Comment