Monday, July 5, 2010

On the Cover: Blake Lively

It is clear that I am still in the summer sunny mood even though it pours heavily! I always end up wearing white when its raining, guess at least that proves that I am bad at weather forecasting!!
Continuing with my 'its-still-summer' mood, I present to you everyones favorite Gossip Girl on the cover of Vogue(US) but this time heating up things in swimsuits & bikinis, captured by Mario Testino. Check her out as she surfs on the shores of Californio. I absolutely love this shoot because there is no Serena in this shoot, just Blake...


Michael Kors swimsuit. Omega watch. O'Neill wet suit. Channel Islands surfboard

Burberry Prorsum superfine wool top. Eres bikini top. Nicole Miller Swim boy shorts. Chanel watch.

Michael Kors merino-wool T-shirt and bikini bottoms. Channel Islands surfboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment