Sunday, December 5, 2010

These boots are meant for walking...!

Do you know the meaning of satisfaction? Of undying love? Ya? Well, for me that love is for Boots. It's just too bad that it's next to impossible to wear boots here in Mumbai due to the atrociously burning hot weather, seconded by the is-she-freaking-mad looks from people, considering that we just have two seasons that we could talk about(read super-hot summers and wild monsoons). But as you know, Love is blind. So here I present to you my favorite fives from Net-A-Porter:

4.5inches Sawyer leather slingback wedges from Elizabeth & James perfects any ensemble.

Marni's 5.5inchesblack satin lace-up peep-toe slingbacks are a fantastic twist to the classics.

These 5inches buckled suede ankle boots from Burberry are absolute perfection.

Chloe's 4inches peep-toe wooden and leather wedges. Oh my God, I can kill to get my hands on these!

6inches Alexander McQueen Byzantine-inspired gold-tone floral-engraved heels. I just can't take my eyes off these.

No comments:

Post a Comment